Kingswood Golf Club is a Semi-Private Golf Facility.
Proper Dress code is required for Members, Member's Guests and Day Play (Public)
Dress code applies to both the golf course and also the practice area's.
- Collared Shirts are required (mock turtlenecks, both longsleeve and shortsleeve, are permissible)
- NO jeans and/or denim allowed at any time
- NO "T" shirts or tank tops allowed at any time
- Shorts must be no more than 2 inches above the knee
- Cut-off pants of any kind are not considered proper shorts and, therefore, are not permissible
- Proper golf shoes must be worn, no metal spikes.