Wednesday Night = Men's Twilight League!
Kingswood Men's Twilight League has the largest and most successful Men's Twilight League in the area and this year is going to be the biggest and best one yet! It is designed around a format that strives to provide great competition and a wonderful social atmosphere that allows you to bond with friends, new and old. This year is going to be amazing so sign up today!
The League features:
- 4 man teams. You pick your own or have the Pro Shop assign it for you. You play with one of your teammates each week against another 2 man team.
- The season runs from Wednesday, May 22nd – Wednesday, August 28th (14 playing weeks and we take July 4th off).
- There will be a 1st half winning team, a 2nd half winning team, and an overall champion team.
- Theme Fun Nights.
Three "Horserace Nights". Pink Ball Night. Opening Kickoff Party. End of the Year Twilight Gala (includes spouses).
- Prizes for Closest to the Pin, and weekly Pro Shop drawings.
- Individual Gross and Net Skins competition against all handicap levels.
- Everyone plays from the White Tees (unless your handicap is earned from the Gold Tees and you will continue to play from the Gold).
- Hole #6 will be a 50/50 Closest to the Pin Hole...if you think you're playing good go ahead and put money into the pot. Get closest to the pin and win! Otherwise, the money stays in the pot to help pay for our end of the year banquet...everybody wins!
- Every week, Club 59 will have Twilight League Specials designed to make the 19th Hole a party for all Men's Twilight members.
Click on this link - "Men's Twilight League Format"
- to see more information in regards to dates, time, and format. Please sign up today.
Sign up Online NOW! Otherwise, sign up in the Pro Shop.
Your friends, new and old, will see you soon on
the course on Wednesdays!